[lit-ideas] Re: Self Construction and Aspect Studies/Stoney Ground

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:37:01 -0500

The Newly Minted Citizen spoke thusly:

>Today, of course, things are much looser and poets and scribblers get away
> with murder.

> Band on the run, band on the run.
> And the jailer man and sailor sam were searching every one

Of course this is from the same guy who penned:

 "But in this ever changing world in which we live in"

to which I can only say "holy cancellation, Batman!"

> I can only conclude that the term you're looking for is "murder."  Robert
> Paul will almost certainly have other, more useful thoughts.
> David Ritchie,

Another REALLY bad one is from Bob Seger's "Sunspot Baby" where he
tries to rhyme:

"She used my address and my name
Man that was sure unkind
Sunspot baby, She sure has a real good time"

Murder One, in the first!