[lit-ideas] Re: Seeking the Prime source

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:43:36 -0700

Lawrence the Dreaded wrote

Ah, yes, I was expecting a disclaimer. What a shock to be imagined as agreeing even in the slightest with the dreaded Lawrence. :-)

You mistake the point of my 'disclaimer.' I meant to correct my own mistake, the mistake of pasting in the wrong paragraph from Simon to put at the head of my post. What I pasted in had nothing to do with what I was mainly concerned with, migration from Eastern to Western Europe (and the implication, as I saw it then), that this would somehow ease the concerns in the West about population
loss. I tried to correct this today, sans dread.

Robert Paul