[lit-ideas] Re: Secretly ...

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 15:25:17 -0500

This is the first year
> > it happened.  I wonder if that means that people bought even more junk,
uh, gifts this
> > year than usual.  Stupid Wal-Mart must be delighted.
>
> Must be a really slow day there, no? :-)

Actually, I just did a really hard work out and I'm tired.  I did all my
grocery shopping and other stuff yesterday and at the moment I have nothing
to do, just have to wash some grapes.  I kind of miss the days when I was
obsessed with nutrition.  I don't have interests.  I have obsessions.  I
need a new obsession.