[lit-ideas] Re: Secretly ...

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 11:41:23 -0800

I was in the Wal-Mart (renamed "Stupid Wal-Mart") the other day. Did you know that they have Secret deodorant in scents called "Ambition" and "Confidence"? I bought both and intend to use them at the same time so I can be ambitiously confident, or confidently ambitious, depending on mood. They don't come with instructions so I will have to experiment.

I noticed that our garbage pickup company was very slow in picking up the garbage on our street this post-holiday season. They actually came the next day. This is the first year it happened. I wonder if that means that people bought even more junk, uh, gifts this year than usual. Stupid Wal-Mart must be delighted.

Must be a really slow day there, no? :-)

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com