[lit-ideas] Secretly ...

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 08:38:41 -0500

I was in the Wal-Mart (renamed "Stupid Wal-Mart") the other day.  Did you know
that they have Secret deodorant in scents called "Ambition" and "Confidence"?
I bought both and intend to use them at the same time so I can be ambitiously
confident, or confidently ambitious, depending on mood.  They don't come with
instructions so I will have to experiment.

I noticed that our garbage pickup company was very slow in picking up the
garbage on our street this post-holiday season.  They actually came the next
day.  This is the first year it happened.  I wonder if that means that people
bought even more junk, uh, gifts this year than usual.  Stupid Wal-Mart must be
delighted.