[lit-ideas] Re: Secession Now!

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 04:07:35 EDT

<<Believing it is ALL her fault (because she did...<dramatic  true confession
sigh>),>>
I understand the feeling.  I  blew up once not too long ago because it seemed
that anything that went wrong in  my childrens' or husband's lives was
directly my fault.  I went on a tirade  that would make any Soap Opera proud..
World Hunger?  My fault.   Endless Wars?  I'm to blame.  Adam & the apple?
Yep.
Me again.

I think they got the message.  But they forgot it  pretty quickly <g>.

Julie Krueger