[lit-ideas] Re: Schadenfreude

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 01:23:16 -0600

I, too, always wondered why anyone would not simply hit delete re. e-mails
from someone whom they felt posted too much.

I do that daily -- mostly it's not this list, but there are lists where one
or two people beat a point to death and I see it coming and simply delete --
I really don't understand why that would be an issue, unless using an
web-based e-mail that offered very little room.

Julie Krueger