[lit-ideas] Re: Saturn's moon 'best bet for life'

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:22:30 -0400

What?!  The Creator isn't focused on us on planet Earth?  He isn't obsessing
about us?  Maybe he lost interest, thinks we're too beyond hope, is going
elsewhere to try again.  Who knows what he's doing on the other end of the
Universe.  Maybe planet Earth is where he sticks all his rejects, the Siberia
of the Universe.  A failed experiment.  Let's see, what happens when you give
something a brain ...  Oops, that was a mistake ...