[lit-ideas] Re: Saturday Poem (found)

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:43:26 -0800

Stainless Steal Break Lines

It has a fresh alpine white respray. Comes with complete 92 big bumper/ skirts kit. lowered with bilsten shocks and eibach springs, crossed drilled rotors front and rear, stainless steal brake lines

1976 ford e-150 van with 1ton suspsion.9"possi rearend fmx auto tranny 4.9 straight 6 runs and drives great has bullet proof glass and armored plating

2002 Bmw 325 This car won't last~!!

awesome acura just needs new tires n breaks

looking to sell at 1982 Rievera that needs minor repairs to it. It runs well just needs to have a tune up done on it.

All it needs is a little body work and paint...
Consider having to buy this all seperate.
I had to
I am taking a loss but I need a change. I will entertain all cash or trade offers (LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT)

206,000 miles on engine; not original paint, there is a dent in the front driver's side panel by lights, small dings, heating system not working needs to be replaced; I am selling because the car started blowing white smoke and running rough due to needing $1,200 in engine work

David Ritchie
Portland, Oregon