[lit-ideas] Re: Saturday Night Poem

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:24:56 -0800

On Mar 10, 2007, at 8:39 PM, John McCreery wrote:

Marvelous!

Well thank you. I've been watching "Elizabethtown," which is set in Gearyland. Has anyone else seen it? And who is this Griffith woman who sings so well as the credits roll? This is my second Kirsten Dunst of the week, not because I have a thing for her--though I think I might--but because my daughters wanted to see this and "Marie Antoinette."

David Ritchie,
done with dinner in
Portland, Oregon