[lit-ideas] Re: Saturday

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:12:40 -0500

Very interesting -- do she & her friends view Brian as high comedy?  Go into
hysterics?  Find it mildly amusing?  I love that she likes the song at the
end and perceives it as a way to open the imagination outside of our set in
stone suppositions of "how it might have been".  The Christian folk I'm
aware of find Brian to be profoundly blasphemous. It's long been my opinion
that blasphemy can be a powerful tool in discovering truths.

We went through the pay money, choose classes, take pic's, pay more money,
thing last week.  Ain't we got fun.

Julie Krueger
now arranging bus schedules, lunch payments, yearbook orders, it starts with
a long drawn out bang, doesn't it.