[lit-ideas] Re: Sarah Palin gets the spiteful Margaret Thatcher treatment

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 21:12:34 -0700

All you can do is more of the same - more despicable attacks against Sarah
Palin.  Go for it.  Objective people see this for what it is.  You've got
old Biden and Obama who is showing himself to be a party hack.  The
Republicans have two mavericks interested in change.

You respond with arrogant condescension, implying that you are the power,
you are the center, you are America, and you just aren't.

We are delighted with our ticket - one a war hero with a superb record and
the other a dynamic Governor who has stunned the political world with her
ability and accomplishments.   You on the other hand have a Community
organizer and Biden.

Lawrence