[lit-ideas] Re: Saint Exupery

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 21:33:54 -0500

LH:
St. Exupery was cruising along perhaps day-dreaming, and Rippert
spots him, comes up behind him and shoots him down. Reminds me of some fish
I speared in my diving days.

I'm not sure why this last sentence tickles me so much, but it does.

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>