[lit-ideas] Re: SURE GOD PISSES ME OFF, BUT THEN THERE'S THOSE OTHER TIMES

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 15:28:30 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Mon, 27/9/10, Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jesus was a carpenter -- I've never seen a critique of his work, but being
> God, I assume it must have passingly good.

You misunderstand - Jesus was a Carpenter, he filled in on drums when Karen was
ill. Given this, your "passingly good" [as opposed to surpassingly] still
holds. Because of this surname secret - after all, why did he not have one, as
Dan Brown points out? - there has not been a critique of his work which was
never credited on any of their albums. That's why you've never seen one.

Donal
Rising from the dead
Ldn