[lit-ideas] Re: SUNDAY SENTENCE

  • From: "veronica caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 17:42:13 -0400

Donal: focus of some amusement, no doubt partly because of the mental leap it takes. It could have come from a modern P.G.Woodhouse.

Absolutely.  Just thinking of P.G. makes me smile.

Re criticism being valid, I am referring to the link you sent. That's the one I agree with.

Papers here take Dylan Christmas Album as real. Enjoy Columbo. I liked him too and I miss him.

Veronica
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donal McEvoy" <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>