[lit-ideas] Re: SUNDAY SENTENCE

  • From: "veronica caley" <molleo1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 17:06:14 -0400

Interesting article about Bruno. Not being British, I am not sure I get the connection with the class system. I thought it anti-gay before I saw it. I went because friends wanted me to go with them.

The criticisms are all valid. It was stupid, offensive etc. But I do have to say that I laughed at some of it. My opinion at the time, which I shared with my friends, that it's a perfect movie for your average 14 year old boy.

Veronica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donal McEvoy" <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>