[lit-ideas] Re: SUNDAY POEM

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 01:23:12 -0500

Absolutely beautiful, Mike -- a few lines (the last few of course) which I
won't get out of my head any time soon.

(btw -- re. refrigerlators.....it seems I did too thorough a job
cleaning/vacuuming w/ a shop vac w/ enough power to suck up anything that's
not nailed down and some things that are.  I inadvertently knocked loose a
wire to the fan, underneath, where the coils are.  My lovely, kind and
courteous ac/plumbing/whateverneedsfixing guy tried to explain to me about
heat intakes and what not but obviously it simply wasn't something I could
grasp at one go.  When shop-vacking (shop-vaquing?  "shop-vacing" would be
shop-vasing.....shop-vacking?), I was concerned that I might have knocked
something loose, but since I didn't know what it was *supposed* to look
like.....  Anyway, now I know -- for the next time, of course.  And my meat
ain't spoilin' and my milk is cold.)

Julie Krueger
appliances are good things to have