[lit-ideas] Re: SOS - Colin Morris and Taylor

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 00:54:26 -0700

Okay, I wish I would have suggested how it would be helpful for me to have one main group leader's list of questions-- But, oh, well! There is so much information in all of the posts so far that it is going to take me forever to go through them!

Marlena,

John has already posted a list of very specific questions; in fact, he's posted it twice.

In my reply last night I referred to and quoted these questions.

Robert