[lit-ideas] Re: SECOND FRIDAY POEM

  • From: Paul Stone <pas@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:31:18 -0400

I see Eric is trying (and succeeding) in setting an insurmountable
precedent for me to follow tomorrow. Hell, I might not even get ONE on here
thanks to my incredibly undependable friend, who owns the anthology that
the poem i wanted to post is in, failed FIVE days in a row to bring it to
work with him. So... now, I'm going to drive over 30 miles JUST to get that
book so that all you people can enjoy, or at least scowl at MY selections
for tomorrow. I see I'm going to have do some fast research and get at
LEAST three more, so I can outdo Mr. Yost. Look for the first to sail in at
12:01 EST. I just hope you appreciate the trouble I'm going through!

trying to instill guilt in the innocent,
paul

Paul Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx
Kingsville, ON, Canada