[lit-ideas] Re: Russia & chess

  • From: "Julie Krueger" <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:11:57 -0500

I can always count on Mike to inject some concrete thoughts of a serious
tone in these otherwise fanciful dialogues....

of course, at this juncture I must ask two questions:

1)  where in this above series of scenarios does oil (the Stratfor article
Irene posted -- I've always had a significant admiration for Stratfor..) fit
or not fit?

2)  are pawn shops evil?

Julie Krueger
laying around w/ bruised ribs