[lit-ideas] Re: Rumsfeld the Iconoclast

  • From: Eric <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 00:35:00 -0500

As the Village Voice says. Or were you responding to my post re Rummy and the Carlyle Group?

I am showing you that the Voice is complicit with the lobbyists who hate Rumsfeld. Crusader is canceled, as my subsequent post showed. These scoundrels don't mind enlisting Voice readers to vilify anyone who steps on their hog trough. Hate him from the Left, hate him from the Right...and while y'all are busy Bush-bashing, push the Crusader through after Rumsfeld is disgraced.