[lit-ideas] Re: Right to Life, Right to Die

  • From: "Veronica Caley" <vcaley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 14:56:44 -0500

I think you were right yesterday Judy.  I think the Pope is going to die
now.  I heard that he appointed some number of new bishops or cardinals or
something.  This is the silliest thing I have heard today.  Anyone who has
ever been really sick, even from something like the flu, knows that in that
condition, one doesn't care about anything. Whoever is in control there is
doing this.

I myself don't much care what they do, as this Pope has already packed the
College of Cardinals to insure that his successor will be as reactionary as
he is.

Veronica