[lit-ideas] Re: Right to Life, Right to Die

  • From: Judy Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:35:11 +0100

rushed amendment

 I also just read that the Schindlers sold the names of their
VC> supporters to a right wing group,

I got the wrong group! I think. But was right about the right to life
leader, he's been acting as their spokesman.

that they are contemplating inserting a feeding tube
VC> into the Pope.

I want to qualify my reply.  I'd say whatever the Pope's current
ability to express his wishes, he'll be kept alive till it's
convenient for The Church to let him die/pronounce him dead.

Did you see the Vatican said the tube is about nutrition and "to
promote an efficient recovery of his strength"?

--

                             mailto:judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx