[lit-ideas] Ridgebacks and Splashes of color

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "rhodesianridgebacks" <rhodesianridgebacks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 20:51:21 -0800

http://www.lawrencehelm.com/2010/12/ridgebacks-and-splashes-of-color.html

I am trying to come to become reconciled to the idea of leaving my old HP
R717 Point and Shoot behind.  The other day I received the Olympus E-520
that I purchased on eBay.  It seems in good condition, but I still need to
get some things for it before I can start taking photos and perhaps a lot
longer before I can take decent photos.  So I am going through these old HP
R717 photos and a lot of them still seem pretty good.  Whenever I start
taking photos with the E-520 these old photos will be on my blog as a
baseline -- as a challenge: catch me if you can.

Lawrence