[lit-ideas] Re: Richard Dawkins on Kansas, scientific logic and mystery

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 15:36:56 EDT

Okay.  What the blazes is ALD?

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Richard Dawkins
on Kansas, scientific logic and  mystery  Date: 5/26/05 5:20:04 P.M. Central
Daylight Time  From: _cabrian@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:cabrian@xxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
You are...correct.  I wondered before posting  though whether everyone
here went to ALD every day like I do, making  this redundant.
~Brian~