[lit-ideas] Reuters, Olmert tells Europe to stop preaching to Israel

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 09:09:25 -0400

Is this good old projection at work?  So often people talk about the other guy
and they mean themselves.  Olmert on Hizbollah, from Reuters:

"No, we know that they have only fired 3,000 rockets so far and that they have
15,000," he said. "The question is more: If Hizbollah knew what the
consequences of their attack would be, would they nevertheless have done it? I
don't think so."
http://tinyurl.com/zoecp