[lit-ideas] Re: Remember what happened to Oriana Fallaci

  • From: Robert Paul <robert.paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:55:51 -0700

Eric Yost wrote:

Note that we get a "standard" form reply letter from the ominous, Renfield-like "Professor Paul." I have X'd out the customization to show the core of the Methodist organization's form-letter flak.

_Of course_ you have been sent a form letter. The Forces of Methodism.Ink, in order to direct its resources more effectively towards casting devils out of details and ministering to the ontologically deprived, has merely adopted the practice of the Harvard Mathematics Department, which sends a form letter (what else?) to those who write claiming to have squared the circle.

Yours sincerely,

Marjorie Llatoof
Director of Information Services
TFOM.Ink