[lit-ideas] Re: Religion & Public Reason

  • From: Ed Farrell <ewf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Phil Enns <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:00:12 -0700

This is a good post, Phil.  Here's a view I read recently that
invokes some of your lines of argument but in the end concludes
a ban (of the burqa, in this case) is prudent and necessary.

http://article.nationalreview.com/438941/ban-the-burqa/claire-berlinski

Ed Farrell
Livermore, California

  Edward W. Farrell // ewf@xxxxxxxxxxx