[lit-ideas] Re: Relax allready, it's summer

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 04:52:55 -0700 (PDT)

--- JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> <<And
> the thing is that we are experiencing our annual
> four
> days of wonderful weather here,>>
> Moving might be something I would  strongly
> consider....
> Julie Krueger

The Trans-Atlantic Optimization Council has for long
held that ideally summers should be spent in
Scandinavia (or Nordics as we Finns insist), fall in
Massachusetts, winter in California, and spring in
South/Central Europe. One also needs to consider
testosterone level balancing. Spend the lazy days of
summer here writing pointless emails, or even better
thinking about things you will do once it isn't too
hot or raining. Substituting NY for Mass, hook up with
Eric in September to practice urban anti-terrorism. As
the gray winter days set in, off to Fort Helms for
target practice and military history or Casa Ramos for
organic tomatoes and revolutionary songs, all in due
proportion. We are still missing a great chef with a
farm house is Tuscany, so if you are lurking there,
speak up.

Cheers,
Teemu
Helsinki, Finland