[lit-ideas] Re: Relapsed Already

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:31:24 -0700

And you, Lawrence, ignored my post about the three US republican senators who reject Bush's assertions about torture.

Once again, you ignore whatever information doesn't fit into your world. All you want is racist wars.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date: 9/18/2006 11:31:35 PM

John: Fast forward five years: The really bad people in

Guantanamo, the people that ALL of us would like to see

locked up, are free to go because Bush's directives violated

international treaties and U.S. constitutional provisions.

As I suggested earlier, give them all laser-lobotomies and

send them home, free to go their way.