[lit-ideas] Re: Relapsed Already

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:06:11 -0700

My notes don't include any of what you accuse me of.  Perhaps I hurt your
feelings and you are responding by lying about me.  Then of course there's
the well known fact that you don't read my longer notes and so remain
ignorant of what I am saying.  Perhaps that's why you have decided to make
things up.  But this isn't up to your normal misinformed illogical fair.
Are you having a bad day already?

Lawrence

  _____