[lit-ideas] Re: Relapsed Already

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:59:31 -0700

The latest move is a proposal to grant amnesty to Bush and everyone involved in torture. They know it was illegal and they know these people can be arrested by any country anywhere in the world.

"This week, the Senate is planning to quietly hold a vote that would pardon President Bush for breaking the law by illegally wiretapping innocent Americans without warrants. According to Senator Leahy, the bill would "...immunize officials who have violated federal law by authorizing such illegal activities." http://www.bordc.org/threats/leahy91306.php

This literally declares that the entire White House was engaged in criminal
activity.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com