[lit-ideas] Re: Reich's Orgone

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:09:01 -0000

Add to the list:

1972ish Hawkwind [Space Rock Band] Song called Orgone Accumulator

I've got an Orgone Accumulator
It makes me feel greater
I'll see you sometime later
When I'm through with my Accumulator

It's no social integrator
It's a one man isolator
It's a back brain stimulator
It's a cerebral vibrator

Those energy stimulators
Turn your eyeballs into crators
But an Orgone Accumulator
Is a superman creator

They did their research did Hawkwind and they had a very small rhyming
dictionary.

Cheers

Simon