[lit-ideas] Re: Reductive vs. Reductionist

  • From: Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:52:48 -0500

I did just enough Googling about the above to know that I don't know.  If I
only have time to read one book on Quine's positions, what should it be?
 The "opaque" and "transparent" context intrigues me as does the notion of
rendering analytic and synthetic as indistinguishable.  Does Quine take
nominalism a step further?

Julie Campbell
Julie's Music & Language Studio
1215 W. Worley