[lit-ideas] Re: Redecker

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 08:06:17 -0500

Since we're throwing logic around (and sometimes out) this little statement of Eric's makes no sense. People do not choose their colour, so one would expect both good and bad. But they do choose their political persuasion, so we need have no such expectation. I do note your smile, Eric. Just making a point about groups and groups. Ursula

Eric wrote: