[lit-ideas] Re: Red and Blue

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 16:06:49 -0400

---- Original Message -----
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 9/4/2005 12:33:38 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Red and Blue

Just for Andy,
Here's a thought that I heard...esp knowing that 'It rains on the just and the
unjust"--but the quip I used to hear regarding that (as the reason why bad
things happen -- 'cause of the fall of Adam and Eve and how the world was
'broken'), was that G-d would lessen it for those in his "family"...

"If this is the treatment a red state gets, imagine if something happens to a
blue state."

God is like Bush, just degrees of bad.  Seems his favorite all around zap is
the tornado.  Mostly red states on that.  With friends like God, who needs
enemies.

Andy Amago

Couldn't resist (even knowing it might cause the sleeping giant to awaken and
fuss again <g>),
Marlena in Missouri