[lit-ideas] Re: Reason and Politics

  • From: wokshevs@xxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 18:02:28 -0330

Just one small clarification: I was suggesting that faith without knowledge is
possible, indeed necessary for faith. I was not suggesting that faith was some
kind of mental state discernible independently of overt behavior such that
faith could be ascribable to someone regardless of his/her overt deeds. I have
no opinion on the latter matter as it is a religious matter.

Walter C. Okshevsky
Altar Boy, 3rd class
St. Peter and St. Paul's Russian Orthodox Church
Montreal, Quebec