[lit-ideas] Re: Rearrangement

  • From: Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lit-Ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 07:20:43 -0700

More on errors and their correction. I rethought this poem as soon as I posted it. I can go back and work on it in my blog and in my WordPerfect original, but I could have done the same thing with hard copies years ago. A nurse is supposed to be here any moment to verify that Susan has truly passed away. I called the hospice as soon as she quit breathing, a little before 6 this morning. The first step seems to be the nurse.

Why did I write a poem while waiting, maybe to see if I would change and not be able to write now. This is such a poor poem that I still don't have my question answered.

Lawrence

On 7/4/2015 7:05 AM, Lawrence Helm wrote:

Each change in her
Condition and I would
Rearrange my life. Getting
To the store and back would