[lit-ideas] Re: Reading Heidegger

  • From: Adriano Palma <Palma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:13:55 +0000

Has always been a great sacrifice and a huge waste of time imposed by the
intellectual fascists who fllowed him.
The nuances introduced by the invading troops from the western part of Europe
saved this crock of shit a bullet, imho well deserved for his lovers, wife,
friend E Fischer, and others. The swine insisted and the military authorities
made decisions that I personally find dubious (nuke the Japanese and not the
germans etc., it may be that the usual pro Christian bias emerges, but I am
unable to tell.)
Even this "bhl", who is a demented exhibitionist notes how the inheritors of
Heidegger are famous cocksuckers, honourable exception J Lacan who did not have
a cock since his phallus/cock/dick etc. was an imaginary number.
Even more regrettable the spawn of the somewhat semi respectables in the shape
of the Cassin & Agamben et al.
On the issue raised by the list, Pound at least was a poet, Heidegger never
said anything of any interest to anybody (consider: is there causality? Given
that Heidegger claims that animals cannot have a sense of temporality, is this
true? Why? Suppose, as Heidegger says, that "people are afraid to die etc." why
should anyone care about a coward -Heidegger skirted service in both world wars
to spend his time fucking his students, etc. all of this is documented, Gadamer
told me that in his opinion Heidegger was rather dumb and followed his wife who
was a fanatical Hitlerite, suppose this is true, why then talk about him and
not about someone of some interest who had some ideas (Benn, e.g.)? nobody
answers these questions since the members of the cult of mumbo jumbo never tell
us what did Heidegger do, what problem he solved, what idea he had (the issue
is serious, this is undoable since only the jargon allows even the statement,
the ontological difference is a difference when and only when one accepts that
there is no verb "to be" but beings and being etc. etc. etc.) now the buttplug
imposed by the family was partially removed and another eruption  of this
vulture eating jewish flesh Durchfall producing "thing" came about. The bishops
immediately organized a symposium in Paris and a scandal in Bremen etc.

Come on...