[lit-ideas] Re: Radical Islam and Radical Americanism

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 23:12:11 +0000 (GMT)

Eric

> Ask a simple question, get a weird answer

a comment rather than an answer

> and weirder question.

I'm glad you think so.  But was your asking Mike

> Do you believe homicidal, radical Islamic terrorists should
> be systematically detected and exterminated?

not weird, insulting, insinuating?

> Yes, I believe all homicidal terrorist groups of all races,
> genders, and faiths should be detected and exterminated.

I know. (That wasn't quite what I asked.)  What makes you think  Mike doesn't
believe, to use my phrasing, that all homicidal persons/groups should be
detected?  Is it not *weird* to reply to his post by asking specifically about
Muslims?  And does not that smack of McCarthyism?

 Judy Evans, Cardiff