[lit-ideas] Re: Radical Islam and Radical Americanism

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 18:38:39 -0500

But then, the last time I was in Berkeley, I saw this guy on a unicycle
wearing a pink skin suit with an enormous -- and I do mean enormous --
phallus erectus -- in the spirit of Aubrey Beardsley's erotic art (it was
part of the costume, thank God).  He was riding up and down the sidewalk
waving to all the cars.  Greek comedy is not dead!  Later someone told me
his name (which I've forgotten) and said he was a regular character.  We all
seem to love genitalia -- or at least are fascinated by it.

Mike Geary
Memphis