[lit-ideas] Re: Radical Islam and Radical Americanism

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 04:06:42 -0400

On 11/1/2010 10:59 PM, Mike Geary wrote:
I have time and time and time again equated Radical Islam with fascism -- just
as I equate Radical Christianity and Radical Judaism and Radical national
movements such as ETA and the IRA and some groups in South America with
fascism.  Because I do not believe in
the denial of the rights of Muslims in America nor endorse the wholesale
slaughter of Muslims does it mean I support Radical Islam (by which I assume
you mean supporters of terrorism).

Do you believe homicidal, radical Islamic terrorists should be systematically detected and exterminated?