[lit-ideas] Re: Radical Islam: The Primer

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 19:35:19 -0600

I hate to tell you this, Brian, but I think that President Peter Wehner has
penned a pithless piece (what's he president of, btw). This is all just John
Birch Society psychosis updated.  Why is the Right so in love with Armageddon?
What delight you guys take in announcing that the barbarians are at the gate.
It gets you going like Fox News gets me going, I guess.

Mike Geary
Memphis