[lit-ideas] Re: Quizilla - Which of the Greek Gods Are You?

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:07:38 EST

Uh-oh, Ceri.  Me too.  What does that mean?

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Quizilla - Which
of the Greek Gods Are  You?  Date: 2/5/05 12:55:08 P.M. Central Standard Time
From: _cmharris@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:cmharris@xxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

Nice one - I got Hecate.

Ceri