[lit-ideas] Re: Query about the blog

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 18:28:24 -0400

I can't answer your question, Robert, but I've wanted to comment on the line over there which says (to all the people just blogging as lit-ideas) that anonymous comments are not allowed....keep on keeping on...I, for one, like the head games....
U.S. in Canada

Robert Paul wrote:

Does anyone know how to add a clickable link to a comment on the blog? (I've tried just adding the link but it appears just like another string of words, i.e., non-clickable.)

Any private help to this techno-klutz would be appreciated with gratitude.

Thanks.

Robert Paul

robert.paul@xxxxxxxx