[lit-ideas] Re: Quds forces

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:10:20 -0500 (EST)

Lack of wisdom on the left?  So now the left invaded Iraq?  Nothing will stop you from wanting war Brian, no matter how much or how bad we lose.  What do you think of the fact that Admiral Fallon is more cautious than you are?  Maybe you can write to your Senator and urge that they get a real American in there instead of letting the Senate confirm a diplomacy pushing wimp like Fallon.  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6314135.stm

Changing the subject, check this out:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6315885.stm