[lit-ideas] Re: Quds forces

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:45:40 EST

Couldn't we all just have photographic memories?

Julie Krueger
wishing upon a star

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Quds forces
Date: 1/31/2007 5:06:55 P.M. Central Standard Time  From: _atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks to RP for correcting me.  I "sped  read" the article until I came to
the justifications for the war part, and  my speed reading is not the best
gauge of clarity, moral or otherwise.   I should have gone back and school
zone read the intro part once I realized  the disconnect between what Lehmann
was saying and Liberalism, but you all  know how lazy I am and how
disinclined to put myself out.

Mike  Geary
still tired after all these
Memphis