[lit-ideas] Re: Quds forces

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 22:39:55 -0600

Brian, aren't you at all embarrassed complaining about Iran's involvement in
Iraq when your own government invaded the country with no just cause, destroyed
its government, laid waste to whatever infrastructure and social networks we
hadn't already laid waste to over the previous decade, has been the catalyst to
the killing of over a hundred thousand people -- or two or three hundred
thousand -- we've no idea, we don't count their dead?  None of that bothers you
apparently.  Yet you're wringing your hands in terrible worry that a
neighboring country that shares the same culture and religon and values should
want to be involved in the fate of their neighbor.  How very amusing.

Mike Geary
Memphis