[lit-ideas] Re: QPR v Chelsea

  • From: Judith Evans <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:28:38 +0000 (GMT)

Ah. I should have known Hugh's news would make it over there.

Haircut.

I think he is delighted.  But I'm inclined to think well of him because of his
Hackgate endeavours.

The Royal Family thing today is an unexpected charity visit.

Lionel Messi?  You think? :)

I checked out the Guardian's Secret Footballer.  Nothing as yet.

Judy Evans, Cardiff