[lit-ideas] Re: Providing a fair trial and sentencing

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 18:34:00 -0800

My brother used to teach people port from starboard on a boat by
reminding them that because no one likes the port, it's always left.
Me...I'm having a nice Merlot...I know...so yesterday....

First Walter, and now Ursula. Logic has taken me by the throat and forced me to conclude that Port is wasted on Canadians. It may be though that in an attempt to save (whatever monetary unit is used up there) you've confined yourselves to non-vintage Port. Mistake. (And don't fall for 'tawny Port' either.)

Robert Paul
Department of Wine and Roses
Mutton College
Sheepskin, NE